Sunday, September 27, 2015

What I'm Up To

So, since I haven't come up with a soul-stirring, earth-shaking blog post today, I'll show what else I've been doing:

I coached a classroom of kids ranging from six to twelve years old to draw, little piece by little piece...

...a big Mona Lisa.

As you can see, we're half-way there. Come to the Ant Farm Indoor Learning Center in Sandy on October 2 to enjoy the First Friday festivities and see the completed picture!

Yes, for any of you who might be interested, I'm still at work revising Tales of Rhohin: The Mountain-Lands. To borrow a simile from another writer, it's like plowing uphill. Every inch gained is a victory.

I've begun drawing the pencils for the comic book Americat: The Desolation of Smog (pun intended) by my dad, R. Eugene Pearson.


I've been enjoying the fall foliage. Something about orange and green...


And--moment of confession--I've been watching far too much Doctor Who. Though, in the show's defense, the pure wacky fantasy of it does seem to give me a fresh shot of creative juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment