Sunday, December 29, 2013

Realizing Limitations


I love blogging!

            These past few months of launching Illustrator’s Way have been a lot of fun, and I’ve learned a lot. But one of the things I’m learning is that there are limits to how much a person can do.

            There are important projects I want to work on: the novel I’m supposed to publish in January, new ministry opportunities, the graphic novels I’d like to someday create…and the list goes on. Blogging is both a blessing and a burden for me as a creative person. It gives me structure and responsibility in my writing life, but it’s also one more demand.

            A new year is coming soon, and a new schedule with it. In interest of both maintaining the quality of this blog and fulfilling my creative responsibilities, I’m going to scale back and begin blogging once every two weeks. So, there’ll be half as many posts, but I hope that they’ll be good ones.
            Thank you to everyone who’s been reading the blog and giving me feedback! May God bless you with an amazing New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment